I think there were about 20 attendees from all over the country. Some, like Mike McFarland, drove 27 hours from Bellwood, Pennsylvania to Livingston, Montana. That's some serious scenic route he and his friends took.
I arrived around 6 PM at the venue. Several rod builders were setting up the table with their rods. Among them Livingtson Rod Company, Bob Hallowell and Mike McFarland.
After dinner the casting of the rods, talking about tapers and lengths went full swing.
Colt Johnson & Mike McFarland
Me casting with Jamie Anderson
Around 9 PM Dusty kicked off the raffle. The prizes to be won was pretty impressive. Fly lines by 406 Fly Lines, hats, T-shirts and sweaters and three rods donated by Chris Barclay, Livingston Rod Company and a collaboration rod by Mike McFarland/Bob Hallowell. I won a T-shirt, sweater and the McFarland/Hallowell rod!
The three donated rods for the raffle
The three lucky guys
Tomorrow: my last day of fishing of this trip...
My 2018 USA trip:










No comments:
Post a Comment