Just my adventures on and off the stream... Established 2005
Not me, no! (But I'm building a tying station that should work in toilet as well...)I like the permanent positioning of the map on the wall.
Don't tell your wife you got your inspiration from the picture on my site Olli! :)
This is the best way to make shittyflies(=strontvliegen).Question : Where do I get the dubbing ?
20 cm below? :D
Is dit niets voor de zolder Rolf?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Not me, no! (But I'm building a tying station that should work in toilet as well...)
I like the permanent positioning of the map on the wall.
Don't tell your wife you got your inspiration from the picture on my site Olli! :)
This is the best way to make shittyflies(=strontvliegen).
Question : Where do I get the dubbing ?
20 cm below? :D
Is dit niets voor de zolder Rolf?
Post a Comment