Update 23 June, 2026:
Back from a wonderful weekend at the SIM Fly Festival.
Fly tying isn’t only to catch fish. It’s also a way to meet friends and share.
That’s what we did this weekend.
Big thank you to the organisation, Umberto, Alberto, Marco, fellow tiers and makers.
See you all next year.
Ps.
I was a fly tier from America for a weekend 🤣
Update June 25, 2026:
The organisation just released a video of the weekend.
20 May, 2026:
I don't attend shows that many in a year, but there are two (smaller!) shows I enjoy.
One of them being the Nordic Fly Fair in May and the SIM Fly Festival in Italy in June.
The Italian passion, the backdrop of the hills of the tiny town of Castel di Sangro and the people.
Last year I couldn't attend the show but I'm looking forward seeing my Italian friends again.





No comments:
Post a Comment