17 May 2025

Fly Fair 2025

This edition of the Dutch Fly Fair was different. I didn't tie at this show as I forgot to confirm the invitation 😂. When I do tie at the Dutch Fly Fair, I just tie on the first day. So this time I got to visit the first day of the show as a tourist and that allowed me to see the many parts of the show & talk with people at my own leisure.

The weather was amazing. I arrived a few hours after the opening as I wanted to prevent the crowd at the ticket gate. I was expecting a lot of visitors because of the nice weather yet the number of people stayed strangely quite low. I was pleasantly surprised to see quite a number of Italian friends as well as Yvonne and Frank from Germany, as well as a few new faces.























































No comments: