This short video shows the very talented Italian maker Edoardo Scapin in his workshop and on the beautiful river where he enjoys fishing with his fly rods.
24 November 2017
Italian bamboo maker Edoardo Scapin
I've seen many (short) videos on bamboo fly rod making. It's still amazing how a natural material like bamboo gets transformed to a beautiful fly rod.
This short video shows the very talented Italian maker Edoardo Scapin in his workshop and on the beautiful river where he enjoys fishing with his fly rods.
This short video shows the very talented Italian maker Edoardo Scapin in his workshop and on the beautiful river where he enjoys fishing with his fly rods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Most excellent Edoardo. You sure can cast a line. I was watching your loops, I love that stuff! You are very fortunate to ba able to fish such a beautiful river. So VERY CLEAR and just the perfect size with some really nice fish in it. Loved to see this. Jay's comments had me looking in. I love a nice fly rod and have a bunch and have found the "Payne action" mostly to my liking. You make a beautiful rod and the cosmetics look top-notch. Also you come highly recommended by one or two of the best rod-makers I have come to know. This was a pleasure to watch and now I'll go finish up reading the rest of Jay's posts.
Post a Comment