The Elk river is one of the prettier rivers I've fished. I fished the Elk river in 1998. A few years earlier I was supposed to make a nice float trip down the Elk river on a pontoon boat with my friend Doug, but that fell threw due to his busy schedules.
Last time I saw the Elk river was in 2005 when I drove highway number 3 which runs next to the river for miles, on my way to Doug in Coeur D'Alene in Idaho. Why didn't I just stop and toss a fly?...
The picture I took of the house with the bright red roof is located near the road ending at the Elk river. I always wondered how nice it would be to live in that house right next to the banks of the Elk…
By the way, do you recognize the other picture? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment