02 July 2012

SAGE Circa: get a mortgage...

Sage is coming up with a new rod series using their propriety Konnetic Technology, or what ever that may be. Unlike all other Sage models these days, the Circa is supposed to be a rod that mimics the slow rhythm of fiberglass or bamboo fly rods.

The series start with a 2 weight rod up to a 5 weight rod. It's obviously going to be a similar softer actioned series like the legendary LL series from the 1980's & 1990's next to their fast rod series One and TCX.

The price starting at $745 up to $775 is simply mind boggling. They must be demanding this kind of money (for plastic rods I mean) because there are people willing to pay such price tags?... I must say I'm curious. It's always interesting to see what Sage comes up with every now and then.

The rods will be available around end of August or September.

No comments: