So I am looking for a new camera. I have been lately focusing on the Sony NEX-5N, then all the sudden I was wondering what's wrong with a compact camera? I mean they are a lot easier to carry around, especially when you're fishing.The possibilities won't be as extended as a camera with changeable lenses and the smaller lens won't capture low light conditions as well, but hey, there's a lot to like a compact camera. Get one and you're done! No need to get additional lenses.
Well, the compact camera's sure have evolved the past years. In bright conditions they take DSLR quality pictures. Take a look at the Sony HX9V with a 16.2 megapixel(!) with a 24-384 mm (16x) zoom lens.
I was really amazed that these little buggers are now able to capture video in Full 1080p HD in 50fps! The HX9V is now succeeded by the Sony HX10V, HX20V and HX30V with a 18.2 megapixel sensor.
Correction:
I thought (as read in several reviews) that the HX9V is only is able to capture FullHD movies in 50i but this little bugger will capture FullHD in 50p! You will need an extreme fast SD memory card to ensure the 28mb/s data stream will be saved correctly.
Here's an amazing footage of what the HX9V is capable of. It's a point-and-shoot camera for gawds sake! Hmm... now what?
AVCHD is a format for movie video's that's becoming more popular with videocams and digital camera's. AVCHD isn't recognized by Apple's iMovie 9 and older (iMovie 11 does) or Final Cut Pro 7 and older (successor Final Cut X does). But here's a solution to cope with this problem.
2 comments:
My favorite one is Sony 540TVL CCD 50m Underwater Fishing Camera. It's work good with lot of quality features.
But that's a security camera?!
Post a Comment