The iPhone has been released in the UK and Germany today. No sign of it being released in The Netherlands yet... Folks are buying these iPhone from the US and hacking them to work on their local providers. I'll just wait and see when it officially arrives here.
Again, I haven't seen one in real life yet but I have been watching the reactions about the device from a distance. I'm sure Apple has made a fine mobile phone, but it can't be THAT good?...
Well, after watching this guy's comment on the iPhone, I'm really starting to think that the iPhone IS really setting a whole new level of mobile experience. This Chris Pirillo is supposed to be the uber-geek of the computer world. I've never heard about this guy before but I understand that things he says are respected by many.
Check out this guy's thought on the iPhone:
09 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment