18 September 2005

Lets get started!

Well, I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon called 'blogging' too...


Just got back from my tri-/quad-annual trip to the US & Canada. This trip during the first two weeks of September has been something to remember. The weather conditions during the most part of the trip has been so bad, I have to say this was not my most successful trip so far as fishing wise goes. But I made a lot of news friends and that's always nice! The second week in Alberta was nothing short of a wet week. The rain caused all rivers & streams in the radius of 3 hours drive from Calgary (incl. Elk in BC) to turn high and dirty. Locals tell me that the Bow was almost back to the devastating level of the June floods earlier this year.

I'll publish some nice pictures I shot during the trip the following days.

A special thank you to David & Nancy!

No comments: